Walking across the floor, cell phone weirdness

 Late Friday night, March 29, 2024

202403300150


The "magnets" underneath the floor of my room have been ramped up.  This began on the day he returned.  One can barely stand up.  It is so strong you can barely walk across the floor and it has an aftereffect of reducing the circulation in my lower legs which I feel throughout the day.

  Today I noticed the magnets now extend into the kitchen area.  I am sure this is to allow them to say that I was not being targeted should anybody check this out.  The "magnet"/ magnetic effect has never been felt so strongly in the kitchen area until today.  I use the term magnet because that is what it feels like.  You feel heavier like a gravitational pull is keeping your feet glued to the ground.  I gather this is created through some sort of electrical pulses or electrical generator. 

Jack has been replacing the siding on the side of the house and curiously dove into this project the day he returned from his trip to Missouri.  I guess this would give him the opportunity to work in the crawl space underneath my floor and the floor below the kitchen without anybody noticing. 

Last week I discovered that my iphone is not sending out e-mail reliably.  I now wonder about the authenticity of the e-mail I have been receiving through it, and if the e-mail I have been sending out to my brother and sister are actually reaching them.  

This week I made phone calls from this phone to doctor's offices listed on the social security website as providers for subscribers to medicare.  I had no luck and got nothing but wrong numbers and one answering service who told me their phone number was completely different than the one I had just dialed!   I had this same problem in Iowa City when I was trying to find a dentist using the book Medicare sent me.  It appears the book is stuffed with doctors that don't exist, are dead or retired.  I guess this is a way of reducing medical care to the poor, sort of like the reduction in bus service, very slyly. 

Now, at 1 am on 3/30/2024 I attempted to send this note out from flyball408@hotmail.com to mmosell@yandex.com and got nothing.  I hit the send button on the iphone and there was no ping, and nothing in the send folder.  

When I called the Beaverdale MercyOne clinic the receptionist setting up my appointment asked for my Medicare card number over the phone.  I realize now I should not have given it to her and just waited to show it at my appointment.  She also asked what my race was which I thought was interesting.

This week I got two notices in the mail welcoming me to the Medicaid program.  I don't know why I got these since I am no longer on Medicaid.  The notices said that I "signed up" for it on some website.  I recently decided to register at the Medicare website and applied for a supplemental plan but I don't remember registering for Medicaid.  Why would I register for Medicaid when I just received a denial letter dropping me from the program. 

 I deliberately refrained from sending in renewal papers after being notified that every cent you own goes back to them after you die to help reimburse them for benefits you received while alive.  Also, now that I am on social security, and Medicare and didn't see why I should continue to ask for Medicaid.  In addition to not wanting to send them the minute details of my finances, and allowing them to claim all of my assets after I die, I also stopped applying for renewal because I wasn't getting any medical care.  Every attempt to make an appointment was met with some sort of neglect either in being told there were "no opening" until a date two months down the road, or literally having my appointments cancelled on the day of the appointment by a doctor who was not feeling well and didn't come in, or didn't come in because of a family issue.  Medicaid wasn't providing me with any medical care anyway.

===












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I hear singing

Happy Birthday, Mom

Iowa State Fair-Day 9